What is a Make Up Lesson?
A make up lesson is a 'service' provided when you notify CLSS ( (02) 6163 8010) of any absences no later than 24 hours prior to the lesson. If the child falls ill within the 24 hour period a Medical Certificate must be presented. Failure to do so will unfortunately result in the lesson being lost.
Important things to remember about our make-up policy
- Three make up lessons are available per session, per student.
- Make up lessons cannot be carried forward to the following session.
- Make up lessons cannot be booked in the first 2 or last 2 weeks of a session.
- Once you have booked your make up lesson, it cannot be changed. Therefore, if you are unable to attend, you will forfeit that make up lesson.
- Make up lessons are not guaranteed and on notified absences.
Our policy is such that we have a large swim school with the majority of our classes full. The only method we have found effective in accommodating students requesting a make up lesson is to place them into a vacancy that has been created through another student's notified absence.
CLSS’s Make-up Policy provides the student with the opportunity to make up a lesson where one has or will be missed.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Please Note: Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.