Club Swim provides learn to swim lessons for Adults in a comfortable and friendly environment. Club Swim caters to a variety of ability levels, with lessons specialising from beginner through to stroke correction. Classes are conducted by fully AUSTSWIM qualified instructors who are experienced in teaching in an Adult environment.
Club Swim has 3 levels of Adults lessons.
Adult Learn To Swim 1 - ADLTS 1
- No swimming experience is needed.
- Learn the basic skills so you can become independent, comfortable and confident in and around water.
Adult Learn To Swim 2 - ADLTS 2
- Learn basic freestyle and backstroke skills.
- Improve stroke efficiency.
- Breastroke will also be intorduced at this level.
The LTS Classes are held in the 25m pool for 30 minutes.
Adult Stroke Correction - ADSTR
- Skill Development for all strokes.
- Endurance work to help increase strength.
- Stroke correction and a real health benefit.
The Stroke Correction Class is held in teh 50m pool for 30 minutes.
Masters Squad - CISAC Swim Academy
- For the swimmer who can swim competently. Swimmers are capable of swimming 200m freestyle continuously.
- Swim between 1.5 - 2.5km per session
- To improve their technical skills and general fitness, through stroke correction and squad based training.
Please Note: Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.