CLSS provides learn to swim lessons for Adults in a comfortable and friendly environment. CLSS caters to a variety of ability levels, with lessons specialising from beginner through to stroke correction. Classes are conducted by fully AUSTSWIM qualified instructors who are experienced in teaching in an Adult environment.
CLSS has 3 levels of Adults lessons.
Adult Learn to Swim 1 - ADLTS 1
- No swimming experience is needed.
- Learn the basic skills so you can become independent, comfortable and confident in and around water.
- Our ADLTS 1 classes are held in our 25m pool, they are 30-minute classes.
Adult Learn to Swim 2 - ADLTS 2
- Learn basic freestyle and backstroke skills.
- Improve stroke efficiency.
- Breaststroke will also be introduced at this level.
- Our ADLTS 2 classes are held in our 50m pool, they are 30-minute classes.
Adult Stroke Correction - ADSTR
- Skill Development for all strokes.
- Endurance work to help increase strength.
- Stroke correction and a real health benefit.
- Our ADSTR classes are held in our 50m pool, they are 30-minute classes.
Masters Squad - CISAC Swim Academy
- For the swimmer who can swim competently. Swimmers are capable of swimming 200m freestyle continuously.
- Swim between 1.5 - 2.5km per session
- To improve their technical skills and general fitness, through stroke correction and squad-based training.
Please Note: Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.