What is a Make-up Lesson?
A make-up lesson is a 'service' provided when you notify Club Swim ( (02) 6163 8010) of any absences no later than 24 hours prior to the lesson. If the child falls ill within the 24 hour period a Medical Certificate must be presented. Failure to do so will unfortunately result in the lesson being lost.
Important things to remember about our make-up policy
- Two make-up lessons are available per session, per student.
- Make-up lessons cannot be carried forward to the following session.
- Make-up lessons cannot be booked in the first 2 or last 2 weeks of a session.
- Once you have booked your make-up lesson, it cannot be changed. Therefore if you are unable to attend, you will forfeit that make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons are not guaranteed and on notified absences.
Our policy is such that we have a large swim school with the majority of classes full. The only method we have found effective in accomodating students requesting a make-up lesson is to place them into a vacancy that has been created through another student's notified absence.
Club Swim's Make-up Policy provides the student with the opportunity to make up a lesson where one has or will be missed.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Please Note: Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.